terça-feira, 6 de setembro de 2011

My great love(meu grande amor)





I dreamed

And waited

For your love

And my heart has become accustomed

The dream of you

And suddenly I found you

I saw in his eyes

The passion that I dreamed for me

When I saw you

Believed

That love

was not just a dream of mine

(My dream, my dream)

I woke up

and the whole world lit

continues to shine

and my eyes

see only your

I found

Big Bad Love

It may rain

the sky falls down

that nothing will

take what I kept inside me

just think of you

the love that guides our hearts

if you hide the world

behind prison walls and

You'll find

big love

Only fools can think

love fooled

nothing can

turn the tide of passion

it was he who chose us

it was not you, nor I

My great love

Big Love

Happened

It was written as

I in you, you in me

I found you

My great love

Much love!



Musica Lara Fabian (meu grande amor)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário